Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Hello and Welcome :D

Hello Everyone!

Welcome to First Grade.  My name is Mrs. Newman and I am so very excited to have your child in my class this year!  We will be having a meet the teacher appointment on Thursday Aug. 22 the office staff are setting those appointments.  They are usually set every ten min. in alphabetical order.  Our first full day of school will be on Friday Aug. 23rd.  

Our back to school night will be on Thurs. Aug. 29th.  There will be three 20 min. sessions to accommodate  those who need to visit more than one teacher.  This is where I will explain more about how our classroom works.

I am so excited to meet you and your child.  I love teaching and look forward to a great year!

Have a great day!

Sincerely,
Teresa Newman

No comments:

Post a Comment