Monday, September 9, 2013

Good Morning!
I am so sorry that I missed our blog last week those short weeks always get me :? I am looking forward to another great week with your children.
I was able to give our math pre-test last week and will start working on our required reading test so that I can get our official groups up and going.  I will send books home today that you can use as reading homework but please know it may not be on the exact level of your child's independent reading since I am just beginning the testing:) Thanks for your patience.

Just for Information we will be having an assembly to kick off the PTA fundraiser so that information will be coming home.

I did give the children a "practice" spelling test using the "at" chunk and they did very well. I will send popcorn words and a list of possible spelling words home today.  Thanks for all you do to make our class successful.

Have a great week! Mrs. Newman :)

No comments:

Post a Comment