Monday, August 25, 2014

Good Monday Morning!!!
I thought I better write a quick note since I didn't get it done last night :}  Weekends are always so busy.  They come and go way to quickly!  We had a good start to the school year last week and it looks like I have another GREAT CLASS!!!! Lucky me!   Thanks so much for sharing your amazing children with me.

We will review our rules and go over a few more procedures today and dive right into the curriculum.  I hope to start our Homework Folders this week and go over how it all works Thursday night at back to school night.  I will try to write up a take home information sheet since a few of you have already said that you have conflicts that night.

I will have a sign up sheet for volunteers.  You have to be finger printed at the District in order to volunteer in the classroom so you could go down and get that done if you haven't already and are wanting to help.  I know that you all will not be able to, I couldn't either so do not worry if your schedule is already taken up.  It is all good.  The most important thing is that you and your child read every single night for at least 20 min.  

Well back to getting ready for the children to come!  I hope that you all have a great week and I will see you on Thursday!
-Teresa (Mrs. Newman)

No comments:

Post a Comment