Thursday, March 5, 2015

Hello again,
I feel like my blog was hijacked for a time. Lol

It is good to be getting back on schedule.  After tracking to celebrate Presidents Day, Birthdays, Dr. Seuss/Read across America day and our 100 day in school I am all celebrated out :D

I was pleasantly surprised to get our math benchmark and reading testing completed although all of that did not leave much time for anything else.  We have a lot of math re-teaching to work on.   I am so proud of all the children and the support that you have given them with their reading.  What a great feeling to know that most of the kids are now on or near grade level. Hip hip hooray  to all of you parents and a big hats of to you as well!!  
Thank you, thank you, thank you!  I certainly couldn't do my job without all that you do for and with your children.

We still have aways to go before the end of school but I am so please with the progress that has been made.

Our spring conferences will be help March 18th and 19th.  The scheduling window should be open on Monday.  I look forward to meeting with you all.  I hope that you have a wonderful weekend and that we have a regular no special day week next week! :}

-Mrs. Newman

No comments:

Post a Comment